In order to make it easier for you to compare the Linkdeli plans and pick the one that would fit exactly in your needs or help you switch to a new more valuable plan (if you are an advanced user), we created a tutorial (video included).
It thoroughly explains the three levels of Linkdeli plans and how they are differentiated based on their offered features.
After the free full-featured 15-days trial period, Linkdeli users have the option to select one of the following plans; Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Team plans are also available for shops and manufactures. If you are interested, check them here.
The Silver plan is an entry-level tier that includes all the basic features that new users need to start monetizing their blogs.
* Blog links: a code to embed a product list with images in your blog
* Searchable shops: search for products in your affiliate shops directly for the interface
* Tags: assigning a tag to a product will provide you with a useful way to group related products together allowing you to find them quickly.
* Custom links: grab links from anywhere manually using the bookmarklet or "+Add product" functionality. No need to be affiliated with a shop.
* Email intergration code for linking to the Linkdeli list in your newsletter
* Multiple shops per product thumbnail: Each product in your list can link to more than one shop that carries it, for maximum click through rates.
The Gold plan is the best for those who want to monetize their youtube videos. Gold plan provides additionally:
* YouTube code: ready-made code for the YouTube description box
* Edit product title: turn the visibility of the product title on/ off and change the font size or the text lines
* Social/ Instagram profile link: an easy-to-implement solution to consolidate multiple links in one single link. Use it on your Instagram or Twitter account and direct your followers to exactly where you want them to go.
* List styling: modify your thumbnails size, the product title and turn to on/off the "buy to option" the styling option
* Email intergration code to automatically embed text links to products in your newsletter.
The Platinum plan gives you all the benefits of the Gold plan plus:
* Html links: Ready-made HTML code to embed text links in your write-up, blog, social media and emails
* Full list styling: more theming options are available, such as changing the background color of your lists, the image roundness or toggle the visibility of the shop links.
* Email intergration code for automatically embed thumbnail links to products in the newsletters
* White labeling: the "powered by" icon displayed at the end of the lists can be automatically used as a LinkDeli affiliate link or completely hidden.
* Monetization: keep the Linkdeli logo under your lists. It is an affiliate link. You get a commission if someone becomes a paid customer after clicking it.
Moreover, all plans offer:
* Automatic affiliate assignment. Users only need to enter a valid affiliate id. The system will convert any link from the respective shops, to an affiliate link with their own affiliate ID.
* Multiple shops per link: Give to your readers multiple choices to buy by joining together under the same product two or more shops
* Linkdeli shortener for your links
* Statistics page: The Stats page provides a full in-depth view of your affiliate product lists performance
* Templates and cloning functionality: Speed up the process of creating a new product list by using the template and the clone functionality
* Library page: this is a list with your most popular or your selected link
* Printable lists: print your supplies lists and hand it out to your students in your offline classess. Don't miss a customer!
* Monthly leads: Each plan has a max limit on the allowed monthly clicks. The leads are all human clicks on your links excluding automated bots, Google scans, robots, crawlers and spammy clicks (meaning some one constantly clicking on the same links). A click counts as a lead even if the link does not go through an affiliate network or even if the link points to the user’s own shop/blog. Every user receives an email when 70% of the total monthly available lead clicks have been spent. The system will also notify the user via email, when he/she has reached the 100% of the total clicks.
Want to see new features that will help you sell more?
Send us your suggestions!
♦ Which is the most popular plan?
If you are a Youtuber, then the Gold plan is the most popular choice!
♦ How can I upgrade or downgrade an active plan?
Simply go to your Settings> Subscription page and select to upgrade or downgrade your plan by clicking on the respective button.